HARD ARGUMENTS - HARD ARGUMENTS LIKE OUR FLOOR
- Venifloor boards are 41 % harder than oak planks with layers
- HDF board is produced by grinding the wood, which deprives it of the tendency to dry out and dry out (so-called shrinkage).
Oil-finished - quick to renovate
- Venifloor flooring, apart from finishing with layers of varnish, is also finished with an oiled coating, which has advantages such as: increased resistance to humidity changes or easy maintenance.
- Venifloor boards lacquered with corundum and hardened with UV light.
- The Venifloor floor is covered with six UV-curing lacquer coats, which provide a protective layer for the boards. In addition, KORUND (aluminium oxide) is added to the lacquer to significantly increase the wear resistance.
- Ideal thermal conductivity parameters - for underfloor heating
Venifloor boards, thanks to their proper construction, can be successfully installed on underfloor heating.
- No sanding - sanding becomes a history with a new generation of flooring, hardness + abrasion + price
- Thanks to the combination of appropriate components (durable HD board + resistant wear layer lacquered / oiled), new generation boards eliminate all the inconveniences associated with the hitherto burdensome renovation. Minor defects are filled with special hot waxes; in the case of long-term use, the succour comes, among others, with a one-day renewal system proposed by Bona or reapplication of the oil layer proposed by Osmo.
- Quick and convenient installation without or with glue
- Ecology - saving noble stands
- Long-term durability - 15 years of warranty
- Perceptible and visual natural warmth of wood
- Increased slip resistance
- Attractive price for wood
The price of veneered flooring is at the level of the price of a good laminate floor (PVC), and at the same time significantly lower than the price of a solid board due to lower consumption of noble wood.
- Unique width of 21 cm, dimensions 210 x 1205 x 8.5 mm and 210 x 2190 x 11.5 mm.
The dimensions of the Venifloor board emphasize the beautiful and natural look of the wood. The new generation flooring is emphasized by the 4-sided V-groove, which enhances its qualities.
- Classic Oak
- Rustical oak
- English oak
- Provencal oak
- Norway Oak
- beam oak
- Scandinavian Oak
- Cristalic Oak
- Oak ivory
- Modern oak
- Glamour oak
- Golden oak
- Colonial oak
- Hawaiian oak
- Oak vintage brown
- Oak tuscan
- Retro oak
- Gothic oak
- white beech
- heartwood beech
- White ash
- heartwood ash
- American nut (prestige)
- American Walnut (luxury)